The first post will be quick and easy. My goal ,starting Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 9 PM with President Obama’s State of the Union address will be a current, interesting and thought-provoking blog on American politics. “Just start writing,” my friend said, and that is what I intend to do. It won’t always be great and it probably won’t always be interesting. But I’d like to have a record of thoughts, observations and comments from today’s political world by a semi-amateur political junkie. I’ll read as much as I can, write as much as I can and re-post or give credit to anything that moves the national conversation forward. As a law student, there are times where long gaps might mean I’m writing a paper or in the midst of final exams, but I’ll do my best to stay current – posting every few days at the most. Politically, I’m registered Independent and like to find something to say about every party, politician, or interest group. I’m sure I’ll provide a much deeper analysis of my personal platform moving forward. For now, let the experiment begin.
- Grow up/Game on.
- What did we learn tonight?
- The adult in the room theory
- President Obama’s Big Picture
- We’re back. Explanation needed?
- Obamacare but who cares?
- Rayguns don’t kill Zorbians, Zorbians kill Zorbians
- Up is Down, Down is Up: Romney is Liberal
- Why hasn’t anyone called Mitt Romney the Antichrist?
- Senator Lugar, You Said It.
- David Brooks
- Ezra Klein, Liberal Blogger
- First One @ One First
- Institute for Information Law & Policy at New York Law School
- Judicial Watch
- Legal As She Is Spoke
- NPR's Planet Money
- Open Salon – reposting The Pickle
- Real Clear Politics
- Robert Reich
- SCOTUS Blog
- Slate Political Gabfest
- The Fletcher School – A Day in the Life
- The Sports Guy