Today, New York Times columnist and major influence on yours truly, David Brooks, announced that he is also a member of “the political pickle.” Brooks finds himself somewhere between the two major parties and tries to make sense of the implications.
- Grow up/Game on.
- What did we learn tonight?
- The adult in the room theory
- President Obama’s Big Picture
- We’re back. Explanation needed?
- Obamacare but who cares?
- Rayguns don’t kill Zorbians, Zorbians kill Zorbians
- Up is Down, Down is Up: Romney is Liberal
- Why hasn’t anyone called Mitt Romney the Antichrist?
- Senator Lugar, You Said It.
- David Brooks
- Ezra Klein, Liberal Blogger
- First One @ One First
- Institute for Information Law & Policy at New York Law School
- Judicial Watch
- Legal As She Is Spoke
- NPR's Planet Money
- Open Salon – reposting The Pickle
- Real Clear Politics
- Robert Reich
- SCOTUS Blog
- Slate Political Gabfest
- The Fletcher School – A Day in the Life
- The Sports Guy