Granted, I called it “whack-a-mole” and Alex Roarty at the National Journal has actual polling data but it’s basically the same thing, right? The Pickle is just ahead of the curve, I guess. Just kidding. Or maybe The Pickle has a wider readership than originally thought. Doubtful. Either way, looks like more than a few people are thinking the same thing about Newt and the GOP this year.
- Grow up/Game on.
- What did we learn tonight?
- The adult in the room theory
- President Obama’s Big Picture
- We’re back. Explanation needed?
- Obamacare but who cares?
- Rayguns don’t kill Zorbians, Zorbians kill Zorbians
- Up is Down, Down is Up: Romney is Liberal
- Why hasn’t anyone called Mitt Romney the Antichrist?
- Senator Lugar, You Said It.
- David Brooks
- Ezra Klein, Liberal Blogger
- First One @ One First
- Institute for Information Law & Policy at New York Law School
- Judicial Watch
- Legal As She Is Spoke
- NPR's Planet Money
- Open Salon – reposting The Pickle
- Real Clear Politics
- Robert Reich
- SCOTUS Blog
- Slate Political Gabfest
- The Fletcher School – A Day in the Life
- The Sports Guy