As a political observer and registered Independent, I enjoy discussing my opinion. It didn’t take long for my wife to name these occurrences “The Jeremy Potter Lecture Series.” But I’d prefer to take them public as an enthusiastic motivational “speaker” writing to challenge America’s assumptions and perceptions. A political science degree propelled my pragmatic growth as an analyst in the government-contracting industry. Now, I’m complementing, and perhaps complicating, my perspective in law school. Combining my writing experience and personal passion, I intend to accelerate political progress. Thank you for considering my qualified, yet independent voice.
- Grow up/Game on.
- What did we learn tonight?
- The adult in the room theory
- President Obama’s Big Picture
- We’re back. Explanation needed?
- Obamacare but who cares?
- Rayguns don’t kill Zorbians, Zorbians kill Zorbians
- Up is Down, Down is Up: Romney is Liberal
- Why hasn’t anyone called Mitt Romney the Antichrist?
- Senator Lugar, You Said It.
- David Brooks
- Ezra Klein, Liberal Blogger
- First One @ One First
- Institute for Information Law & Policy at New York Law School
- Judicial Watch
- Legal As She Is Spoke
- NPR's Planet Money
- Open Salon – reposting The Pickle
- Real Clear Politics
- Robert Reich
- SCOTUS Blog
- Slate Political Gabfest
- The Fletcher School – A Day in the Life
- The Sports Guy